Hey there here is the best medium plastic storage cabinet for your Home.
Nilkamal Freedom Mini Medium (FMM) Plastic Storage Cabinet (Weathered Brown & Biscuit)
- Product Dimensions: (W x D x H) 59.5 x 37 x 122.5 cm
- Primary Material: Plastic; Color: Weather Brown, Style: Contemporary ; It is divided into multiple separate compartments in a neat pattern so that various items can be sorted according to their usage and are easy to be found
- Assembly Required: The product requires basic assembly and comes with assembly instructions
- Number of Shelves: 4; Can be used anywhere in house; Multipurpose corner cabinet , Care & Instructions : Wipe with clean dry cloth Warranty: 1 year warranty on manufacturing defects
Why Nilkamal Freedom Mini Medium (FMM) Plastic Storage.?
Brand Nilkamal has become a household name owing to its quality and reach of moulded furniture business across the deepest pockets of the country. Nilkamal has to its credit, of being the world’s largest producer of moulded plastic furniture giving it an edge over competition.
Some satisfied reviews from amazon.in –
I was in two minds after looking at mixed reviews, but I decided to go ahead and buy as the product dimensions exactly suited my needs.By Amazon.in customer Rahul V
Was satisfied with the overall quality & packaging.
Was fairly easy to assemble with step by step pictorial guide.
Few things to remember:
1. This is meant to store light weight objects like clothes or light toys.
2. The shelves are of adjustable height to suit your needs.
3. I ordered from the Amazon’s trusted Cloudtail seller. Don’t go for other sellers as most often you will find them recently created with very few shipments. Wait until you get this product from a good seller.
Liked the colour and sturdinessBy amazon.in cutomer Shahida Hussain
But it’s not friendly for assembling
Since laymen like me will do it – an indication on the plastic pieces which is for which walls can be added. We Indians are not used to DIY at home stuff 😂
I saw no difference in the pieces and the side panels were put in the back wall. Only to realise that the side ones need the holes to get the hooks of partition slabs stuck . Result dismantling and then reassembly. During dismantling realised how well the panels fit into each other. They get quite tight to come out with a normal
Persons strength .
Product had some stratches in inner panels but it’s ok. It had a good discount
Overall good product
Don't Work Hard Earn Smartly.